I have made an app in VS2015 C#.Net which sends data to Serial port. The data i am sending is:
Where as I am receiving:
What I have tried:
- Set SerialPort Encoding to ASCII in C#
- Set SerialPort Encoding to UTF8 in C#
- Set SerialPort Encoding to Default in C#
All have no effect.
- When I send the data via Serial Monitor of Arduino there is no garbage data.
- When I send data via a USB to TTL converter via my App, no garbage. (This part confuses me more)
BAUD RATE IS: 115200.
This is the only thing I have not changed yet and I dont want to change this as the string length will increase over time. this is 43 bytes of data. It can grow to up-to around 64 or 100 bytes and that would take longer to send and even longer to read adding delays in functions that are already working before the serial interrupt.