What type of connectors would I use for these buttons?:


They sell wires with the connectors already crimped on, but I only need the connectors.

I found https://www.jameco.com, but i'm not sure which connector would be right, or what to look for specifically.


Go down to your local (decently-stocked) hardware store and ask for "quick connect terminals". From the dimensional drawing you'll need 2mm or 5/64" terminals.

  • You may not have to go to a hardware store for this as they can also be found online Jul 21 '15 at 19:38
  • These are also called "Quick Disconnect" connectors. Here is the category on Digikey and Mouser. Jameco also sells them, but doesn't have a very easily filterable category for them.
    – Jake C
    Jul 21 '15 at 21:24
  • Try the local automotive supplier. They should have crimp kits with those connectors included.
    – kiwiron
    Jul 23 '15 at 7:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.