I want the following to happen:
- The HC-05 is paired to a phone. The module is called "Amy". The module is worn, say, as a wristband by a person.
- Amy passes another wristband-with-HC-05-module called "Bob".
- Amy inquires about Bob, and if the RSSI signal received is strong, it relays the name "Bob" to the phone which will somehow store the information in an app.
- The HC-05 will pass many other modules, each with different usernames. A list of names will be stored by the phone app.
- All other HC-05 modules, i.e. Bob and co. , would be doing the same thing with their own phones.
How feasible is this?