I have developed custom board using Atmega 2560. I am doing boot loading process using the process of migrate from an Arduino board to a standalone microcontroller.
I have followed this steps...
1) Upload the ArduinoISP sketch onto your Arduino board.
2) Wire up the Arduino board and microcontroller as connections mentioned on Arduino Site.
3) Select "Arduino/Genuino Mega/ Mega 2560" from the Tools > Board menu.
4) Select "Arduino as ISP" from Tools > Programmer
5) Run Tools > Burn Bootloader
While doing this process I am getting this Error...
avrdude: Yikes! Invalid device signature. Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override this check. Error while burning bootloader.
I have done connection like this...
MISO - D50 MOSI - D51 SCK - D52 Reset - D53/Reset +5V - Vcc GND - GND
What wrong I am doing? Or any step I have missed?