José Manuel Ramos
Electronic engineer with professional experience in:
- Testing aerospace hardware
- Designing embedded systems
- Programming embedded systems
- C programming (C ansi, C99, C11)
- C++ programming (C++98, C++11, C++14)
- Parallel algorithm development (PVM, MPI, CUDA, SIMD)
- Code Coverage in C/C++
- Misra C++ 2008 and Misra C 2004 code certifications
OpenGL ES programmer:
- Preparing the FSM to render
- Shaders development
Machine learning and deep learning enthusiast.
C/C++ teacher with high focus on coding style and SOLID practices.