I am professional software developer mostly in Java. Arduino is my hobby.
I wrote some Arduino libraries available in Library Manager:
- WiFiEspAT networking library. Standard Arduino WiFi networking API over ESP8266 or ESP32 AT commands with AT 1.7 and newer firmwares.
- EthernetENC networking library. Standard Arduino Ethernet networking API with ENC28J60 Ethernet controller. It is a modern version of the UIPEthernet library, which I maintain too.
- StreamLib - library with BufferedPrint, ChunkedPrint, ChunkedStreamReader, StringReadStream and CStringBuilder and with printf() support
- TelnetStream - Arduino Stream implementation over Telnet for OTA logging and debugging
- UnoWiFiDevEdSerial1 - Implements Serial1 of Arduino Uno WiFi Developer Edition board to access the on-board ESP8266
My most popular Arduino library is the enhancement of the Arduino WiFi101OTA library for SAMD21 to generic ArduinoOTA library. I added support for many networking libraries with nRF5, STM32, RP2040 and for classic ATmega with at least 64 kB of flash.
I maintain some libraries abandoned by their authors and maintainers:
- WiFiLink library and firmware in my fork
- UIPEthernet library in the fork by previous maintainer
I publish my Arduino projects and small sketches to my GitHub repository for samples and inspiration for hobby Arduino coders.
Some of my useful Arduino SE answers:
- Adding a custom board to the Arduino IDE
- Wemos D1 mini/R2 and NodeMCU pins usage
- About Triac codding
- TCP/IP communication
You can buy me a coffee