I am professional software developer mostly in Java. Arduino is my hobby.
Some of my useful Arduino SE answers:
- Adding a custom board to the Arduino IDE
- Wemos D1 mini/R2 and NodeMCU pins usage
- About Triac codding
- TCP/IP communication
My most popular Arduino library is the enhancement of the Arduino WiFi101OTA library for SAMD21 to generic ArduinoOTA library. I added support for many networking libraries with nRF5, STM32, RP2040, Uno R4 and for classic ATmega with at least 64 kB of flash.
My other Arduino libraries available in Library Manager:
- WiFiEspAT networking library. Standard Arduino WiFi networking API over ESP8266 or ESP32 AT commands with AT 1.7 and newer firmwares.
- EthernetENC networking library. Standard Arduino Ethernet networking API with ENC28J60 Ethernet controller. It is a modern version of the UIPEthernet library, which I maintain too.
- StreamLib - library with BufferedPrint, ChunkedPrint, ChunkedStreamReader, StringReadStream and CStringBuilder and with printf() support
- TelnetStream - Arduino Stream implementation over Telnet for OTA logging and debugging
- UnoWiFiDevEdSerial1 - Implements Serial1 of Arduino Uno WiFi Developer Edition board to access the on-board ESP8266
I wrote a guide and tools for developers of Arduino networking libraries and I drive the effort of unification of the networking libraries API.
I publish my Arduino projects and small sketches to my GitHub repository for samples and inspiration for hobby Arduino coders.
You can buy me a coffee