I am interested in working in software/hardware development as part of an Agile team.
My working experience includes:
- Running a construction company that created over $20 million dollars worth of housing
- Working in a cognitive sciences research lab building computer models of memory, learning and visual recognition
- Teaching Humanities, Math and Physics in an urban high school in which every student had a laptop.
My skills include:
- Software development for the construction industry
- Project management of scattered site development projects with budgets in excess of $1 million.
- Workforce development and training.
- Ability to model complex systems and big data.
- Software development for education.
- Curriculum development, implementation and evaluation.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '19 at 19:56