I am building my first 4wd vehicle with Adafruit motor shield with one Ultrasonic sensor and one small servo to move sensor.
I am facing some problems.
- Bought 4 motors (2 GM9 and 2 GM3), found the difference when start running and GM9 were running double the speed of GM3. Tried to slow down th eGM9 with speed in code but now one of the motor stop many times while other run.
- Running spearate power for Arduino (now USB) and 9v batteries for motorshield. Should I remove the jumper on motor shield as found that after removing 9v battery, its getting some volts from Arduino and motors running very slowly.
- Servo motor is not running at all. While its pins are according to the circuit.
- Should 9v batteries will be OK to run 4 GM9/GM3 motors + 1 small Servo? if not please recommend any other.
- When running I feel small smell from boards, nothing is hot, is it a problem?
Too many questions but tried to put in one place.