I'm trying to figure out how to program my new Raspberry Pico with Arduino, but don't see a port to select so I can't upload the blink sketch.
Here's what I've done:
- The Pico is working, I can program it with micro Python.
- Just in case, I brought the Pico back to factory settings with the nuke file.
- Installed support for the Pico in Arduino IDE. Version 2.1.0 of Arduino MBed RP2040 is installed.
- While keeping BOOTSEL pressed, I plug in the Pico to my laptop (Ubuntu 20.04)
- The board selected is "Raspberry Pi Pico"
- But the option to select a port is greyed out :-(
It seems that I am omitting some step during the installation, but can't figure out what it is.