- I am using a Windows 10 laptop. Behind the nodemcu it says that download CH340G driver.
- I already had arduino ide and the esp libraries were already installed because i was using a esp8266 01 device before.
- I bought a Nodemcu i downloaded the driver for it CH340G driver.
- When i install the driver it says that The drive is successfully pre-installed in advance!
- When I plug my Nodemcu to my computer with a new cable blue lights come from the board and it stops. And windows doesn't make a sound which indicates that it sees the device.
- I don't think the nodemcu is the problem. How do i fix this?
Read through https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43007501/nodemcu-not-detected-by-computer#:~:text=I%20had%20to%20install%20the,Afterwards%2C%20it%20worked.&text=For%20future%20people%20with%20this,and%20it%20wouldn't%20detect. and also search few ways to remove oxidation from pins like using autosol (I have never used it ) . Try uploading code through FTDI modules or just get it replaced.