Folks. I'm working on an ESP8266 and keen to switch to using:
- an object approach -> sorted;
- physical interrupts on the hardware pins -> sorted;
- timer interrupts -> driving me crazy!
My problems are that:
- There are so many timer libraries
- I can't find one that works on my set-up; either they don't compile, or they have unfulfilled dependencies
- Some look promising, but then it turns out something needs to be polled to see if the timer has triggered
Can anyone help me out here please? I just want a straight-forward approach to setting a simple timer on the 8266 that will trigger an ISR where I can switch off an output now and then tidy up later.
Regards, David (Southampton)