This question already has an answer here:
- Arduino and ESP8266 Web server 1 answer
I'm working on a IOT project where three or more IOT device communicates with a web server. The IoT device will have Arduino UNO which is connected to a ESP8266 so internet access is available. Arduino UNO reads current sensor data and post it to a website that I built and I also want to control a single relay switch from the same website. I am a beginner and most project I find is only single directional communication or making ESP8266 as web server. Please point me to right Direction.
I was able to post sensor data to thingspeak.com. I was also able to control The relay switch from a website but only separately. I was not able to make it work when I combined the two.
- How to build web APIS to send and receive data to Arduino UNO via esp8266?
- How to send data and check the received data in Arduino UNO VIA esp8266?
- Can I send and receive data in JSON format Arduino UNO?
- How can the Arduino UNO filter required data from the received json?
- Is this project possible without Arduino and just by programming the ESP8266 module?