I'm a newbie in transistor switching.
I have PIR sensors with C and NC onboard. NC is 12 V signal that I need to switch transistor (bipolar?) to emit 3.3 V (collector connected to 3.3 V).
VCC equals 3.3 V. PIR is pin on ESP32.
- Can you tell me if this circuit is okay or does it need additional edits?
Note: Q3, Q4 transistor number is random, if you can offer me suitable transistor I would be glad.
ESP32 pin "ALARM" is connected to transistor (MOSFET N channel) base.
ALARM as device is connected to 12 V, required 300 mA to run and I need transistor to switch circuit. Relay is awful.
- Is this circuit correct?
- Do I need any additional edits?
- Can you suggest me suitable transistor?
- I don't know much about MOSFET shortcuts.
Third circuit I need is same as this but instead 12 V I need to switch 5 V.
- I guess just to change MOSFET transistor?
- Or use same as for 12 V?
Combined circuit schematic: