After months of good use, both my boards Mega 2560 and Uno became unavailable for uploading sketch or burning bootloader.
Sketch uses 444 bytes (1%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. C:\[...]bin/avrdude -CC:[...]avrdude\6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -PCOM5 -Uflash:w:C:\Users\GREGOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_242793/BareMinimum.ino.hex:i avrdude: Version 6.3, compiled on Jan 17 2017 at 12:00:53 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/ Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch System wide configuration file is "C:[...]\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf" Using Port : COM5 Using Programmer : stk500v1 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
- v1.6.20 of the boards
- v1.8.5 of the IDE
- Windows 8.1 64bits
- Programmer: "AVR ISP"
- Drivers are fine (the boards are well recognized)
- Serial monitor works
- I'm trying to upload the "Bare minimum" exemple sketch
- Nothing in pin 0 and 1, nothing at all is plugged actually
- Get Board info:
- Uno : VID 2A03
- Mega2560 : VID 2A03
- From instructions here, every instruction is "echoed back"
What i tried :
- avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
- All other programmers
- A few old versions of boards
- Resetting the boards a few times, during upload, before, after...
Nothing works. If you have any idea.....
Thank you all !