Is it possible to control an Arduino using mBlock and Bluetooth?
Assuming yes, I tried various things, but was not able to come to a conclusion.
I am trying to get this combination working using a HC-05 Bluetooth module. I am not sure if my Bluetooh setup is the problem or is mBlock is not able to recognize the COM port provided by Bluetooth.
I can see the COM device (in fact two?) when I pair HC-05 with PC. I have the following questions based on whatever I have tried so far:
- When I connect HC-05, should I connect TX to TX OR reverse them?
- There are varying articles describing both ways of connection.
- How much baud rate do I need to set on the Bluetooth device?
- Do I need to use the voltage divider for RX? Again there are varying tutorials.
- Is mBlock default Arduino firmware sufficient for such setup?