i've got a bit of a problem with my Arduino UNO.
So coming back to my (pretty basic) build after a bathroom break, I go to un-assemble my circuit (on the breadboard) and grabbing the LED causes a static shock.
Since then I haven't been able to get any power to come out of the Arduino to the breadboard circuitry.
I have tried:
- Different Breadboards
- All new parts, LED's/cabling/buttons/resistors.
- Different power and ground cables (from Arduino to breadboard)
- Giving the Board more time to 'cool down' (I heard there was a temperature based reset device?)
- using the 3.5v output (I'm not sure if by doing this i should remove the resistor? i'm VERY new to electronics
- using the alternate ground input
Looking around here for 'shorts' or 'damaged Arduinos' returns mostly results about non communication to the board. the difference here is I can absolutely still upload programs to my Arduino and then run them (I've only tried the pre-existing blink, but i don't think there is any difference). And my computer's USB ports are also fine. So if there is a duplicate question i apologize, but i haven't been able to find anything related.
Any help would be much appreciated!