- What are the materials I will need for the project? We want the project to work like this: When the door is opened, we get an alert to our Android Phone.
- What is the circuit structure going to look like?
- Which is simpler, GPRS, Bluetooth or Wifi to get the alert?
- What is the best IDE to work on for this project?
If I could comment on this, I would say that this question really sounds like you haven't actually done any research to look into a solution.
But, in simple terms:
- Arduino Uno, Android phone, GSM shield, contact sensor or limit switch
- The sensor or switch needs to be connected to an I/O pin on the Arduino, and will probably need to be connected to 5V.
- GSM(GPRS) is going to provide the most mobility