As a project I have to build a SensorHub with multiple sensors. I am relatively new to the Arduino and circuit world, so I need a little help.
The Goal is to build hub with multiple sensors and to be able to measure power consumption of the entire thing and log the data from all sensors.
So I came up with the following part list:
- Arduino Uno (Rev3)
- Adafruit 10-DOF IMU L3GD20H + LSM303 + BMP180
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS v3
- Adafruit VCNL4010 Proximity and Light sensor
- Adafruit INA219 High Side DC Current Sensor Breakout
- Adafruit MicroSD card breakout board
- of course breadboard, powersupply, calbes, etc.
Everything is connected like this:
My question is now if this thing will work as I expect. With the 10-DOF, GPS and VCNL4010 I'm pretty sure. They work all with I2C on different addresses and all of them need 5V.
The question is now if I can measure the needed power with this setup. Or does the INA219 need power to be able to get the power to the Arduino? Do you see any problems?