I am new to Arduino programming and currently working on this instructable http://www.instructables.com/id/Control-Led-RGB/ (following this diagram http://cdn.instructables.com/F6Q/IMHF/I0LCDK6B/F6QIMHFI0LCDK6B.LARGE.jpg)
I have ordered these parts as well.
- Arduino Nano: www.ebay.in/itm/Arduino-Nano-SOLDERED-PINS-V3-0-ATmega328-CH340G-BUY-2-GET-1-USB-CABLE-FREE-/172117729247?
- HC-05: www.amazon.in/Bluetooth-Transceiver-Module-TTL-Outputs-HC05/dp/B00R95Y0AK?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A1NDZY44BCNIQJ
My questions are:
- Is there need to add voltage divider? If yes can you please provide link?
- Can I connect two 5050 RGB modules?
- Will 12 V, 1 A will be enough to power this board.