I cannot seem to upload the simple blink program to my Arduino Nano. I keep getting the message:
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
What I have tried already with a lot of suggestions on Google. I have tried it on both a Windows 7 & 8 machine and with 2 different Nano's:
- Set my Board to Arduino Nano
- Set my Processor to ATmega168
- Set my port to COM1
- On windows 8 turned off driver signature
- Installed the FTDI Driver
- Checked my drivers in control panel
- USB controllers says USB Serial Converter
- USB Serial port says USB Serial Port (COM1)
- Rebooted a Lot!
When I plugin the nano to the USB it starts blinking the L led 180 times a minute. When I start uploading, L blinks at about 80-100 times a minute, blinks the rx and then start blinking the L led fast again.