I am working on a project with Arduino Uno Clone. After having a look on my arrangement, please tell me whether I will have to face any difficulty or consider any thing.
I have a relay on pin 2 (drive An Induction cooktop from AC Mains),
6 mini 9g servo from pin 3-8 (want to drive non-pwm pins with any Software library),
a 8 ohm speaker on pin 9,
a microSd card module from pin 10-13 (play .wav files through speaker),
5 pushbuttons from pin A0-A4,
a toy dc motor on A5 (Drive through a transistor). So my questions are:
- Will I have to face any pin arrangement problem in my project? If yes, please give me a solution
- I have six servos and a dc motor in which only one will be moving at a time, is there really a need of external power source for motors
- I have to drive this arrangement through AC Mains, but i dont want to buy An adapter. I have a mobile charger which have written "INPUT 100-250V AC, OUTPUT 4-12V, 800mA" , can I drive my arduino with this?
- Can I boost the volume of my speaker by using a transistor or capacitor (I have no idea about amplifier IC) ?
- I have to include these librairies, SD library, tmrpcm, SPI, servo, and any one extra to drive servos on non-pwm pins. What would be the total size because my arduino has only 30kb approx? Thanks To Give Me Time. Please help me.