I just changed the router for my webserver and I'm having trouble to connect my arduino with the LAN. I'm using a router which uses Zhone technology, and I've been working with NetGear for a while without problems. The procedure I've done so far is:
- Connect the arduino with the ethernet and run the DhcpAdressPrinter example
- Once I got the adress, in my case 192.168.1.125 I run the WebServer example, using the IP assigned by the DHCP.
- In the serial monitor, I see it has started the program with the correct IP.
Problem: WHEN PUTTING THE IP INTO A BROWSER, NOTHING CHARGES
- In my router page (192.168.1.1) I can see that each ethernet port has assigned a MAC adress, I don't really understand why.
- I also can see that the arduino has been successfully added to the DHCP with the IP assigned and the MAC adress that I wrote on the code
- Finally, add that I've read in another website that sometimes the problem is due to the fact that the router just let the access to some specific MAC adress, but i'm not sure.
Any help will be apreciated! Thanks!