My computer cannot detect my Arduino Uno anymore,
- Reset button- > L led light blinks and it turns on forever
- Arduino 1.6.5: Tools->Port (greyed out) I remembered that previously it wasn't like this
- Unable to upload any sketch codes into the Uno anymore
- The existing code uploaded onto the Uno is FastLED(FirstLight) and it will work on my LEDs when I plugged them in
I have tried to .... but none fix my issue
- Restart my computer
- Press the reset button on the Uno
- Using the device mananger to change COM ports
- Device manager -> Other devices -> (nothing about Arduino Uno is found here)
- Plugged Uno into another computer but still doesn't work
- Reinstalled IDE
Problem shown in sketch,
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM3": The system cannot find the file specified.
Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.